Super strong and lightweight 210D nylon ROBIC
High quality, durable YKK zippers, UTX & Duraflex buckles, custom zipper pulls
Professional HDPE frame with AL7078 stays for great support and air flow
Adjustable, comfortable belt with extra storage
Multiple pockets for easy organization
Tuck-away loops for attaching ice-axe, hiking poles, etc.
38L Sword Backpack
Pureland very well may be the highest quality gear from a brand you don’t recognize. We have a great relationship with this factory and have agreed to offer their gear on our site because we love their quality and style. These backpacks are made of high-quality material including imported 210D nylon, 330D Robic, 500D Cordura, 210D polyester lining, YKK zippers, UTX and Duraflex buckles and PP webbing. These packs are great for men whether hiking, camping, traveling, adventuring or mountaineering, for medium or short haul day-trips. They come in 2 colors. Each pack has the following features:
- Lightweight, Durable & Water Resistant
- Ergonomic suspension utilizing AL7075 (aircraft-grade aluminum) stays and Professional HDPE frame provides great support and airflow.
- 210D HT Nylon Robic is extremely strong and lightweight
- Molded, perforated, dual-density back panel allows for great air circulation.
- Ergonomic, anatomically-contoured shoulder straps and hip-belt are very comfortable and reduce muscle fatigue while carrying heavy loads.
- Multiple pockets for careful organization, including hip-belt pockets for ease of access and quick storage.
- Water-bladder compartment with convenient access slot.
- Built-in whistle.
- Tuck-away tool loops to attach an ice-axe, hiking poles, or other gear.
Backpacks are not available for shipment outside of the USA.