Super strong and lightweight 210D nylon ROBIC
High quality, durable YKK zippers, UTX & Duraflex buckles, custom zipper pulls
Professional HDPE frame with AL7078 stays for great support and air flow
Adjustable, comfortable belt with extra storage
Multiple pockets for easy organization
Tuck-away loops for attaching ice-axe, hiking poles, etc.
30L Guard Backpack
Pureland very well may be the highest quality gear from a brand you don’t recognize. We have a great relationship with this factory and have agreed to offer their gear on our site because we love their quality and style. These backpacks are made of high-quality material including 100D HT nylon ROBIC, 300D HT nylon ROBIC, YKK zippers, UTX and Duraflex buckles and nylon webbing. These packs are great for men whether hiking, camping, traveling, adventuring or mountaineering, for medium or short haul day-trips. They come in 3 color schemes. Each pack has the following features:
- Lightweight, Extremely Strong, Durable & Water Resistant
- Ergonomic suspension utilizing AL7075 (aircraft-grade aluminum) stays and Professional HDPE frame provides great support and airflow.
- Molded, perforated, dual-density back panel allows for great air circulation. Removable backboard.
- Streamlined and contoured to your body to eliminate interference during movement.
- Ergonomic, adjustable, anatomically-contoured shoulder straps and hip-belt are very comfortable and reduce muscle fatigue while carrying heavy loads.
- Zippered external and internal pockets for careful organization.
- 2 hip-belt pockets for easy access to key items.
- Extra deep side pockets to hold a Nalgene bottle in place even when bending over.
- Easy-access zipper configuration.
- Bungee cord to hold on extra gear.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Built-in whistle.
- Tuck-away tool loops to attach an ice-axe, trekking poles, or other gear.
- Main haul loop and additional accessory gear loops at top.
Backpacks are not available for shipment outside of the USA.