2 strands of quality 20 lbs braided fishing line.
One strand of jute which, when bird’s-nested out, makes great tinder to start a fire.
7 strands of nylon to provide strength to the paracord. They can also be used for lashings and other survival needs.
The strong nylon sheath can still be used as general purpose rope even when the “guts” have been removed to be used elsewhere.
Fire-Starting Paracord USA
The original fire-starting paracord with fishing line. Don’t be caught in the outdoors without it.
- Custom made in the USA
- Supports up to 550 pounds
- Contains 2 strands of 20 lbs braided fishing line
- Contains jute, an excellent fire tinder
- Contains 7 strands of multi-purpose nylon
- Strong outer nylon sheath can be used even with “guts” removed
- Available in 100′ hanks